FREE shipping Nationwide
December 24, 2022
Travelling can be a wonderful and exciting experience, but it can also be stressful. It is common to experience anxiety or worry when you are in a new place or out of your routine. Here are some tips for managing travel stress and maintaining a healthy skincare routine while on the go:
1. Plan ahead: Make sure to have the travel documents in order and a precise itinerary for the trip. It can help reduce stress and feel more in control of the surroundings.
2. Pack light: Avoid overpacking, as lugging around a heavy suitcase can be physically and mentally exhausting. Only bring the essentials and try to pack multi-purpose items.
3.Stay hydrated: Dehydration can lead to fatigue, irritability, and other negative physical and mental symptoms. Make sure to drink plenty of water, especially if travelling on an aeroplane or in a dry climate.
4. Exercise: Exercise can help reduce stress and improve physical and mental well-being. If you cannot hit the gym while travelling, try going for a walk or doing some yoga in the hotel room.
5. Maintain a healthy skincare routine: It is easy to let the skincare routine fall by the wayside while travelling, but keeping the skin clean and moisturized is essential. Pack travel-sized versions of your favourite products and try to follow your routine as much as possible.
6. Take breaks: Do not try to do too much in a short period. Make sure to take breaks and give yourself time to rest and recharge.
7. Stay connected: If you are travelling alone, staying in touch with friends and family back home can be helpful. It can help you feel more connected and supported.The key to managing travel stress is being prepared and caring for yourself. Remember to set realistic expectations, stay hydrated, and take breaks as needed. With some planning and self-care, you can enjoy your travels and return home feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
February 07, 2024
January 31, 2024
January 15, 2024
0221 700 501 (within NZ)
0064 221 700 501 (From outside NZ)
WhatsApp worldwide +64221700501
New Zealand. Australia. United Kingdom